Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bernie Madoff

Paul Pontious is very similar to Bernie Madoff, the both took money from the rich and spend it on themselves. The people thought it was to be given back to them if they won Bingo. Instead it was place in Bingo's pocket and after he spend the money on himself and his friends he shredded the bank statements so no one knows what he has done. The records are probably taped under his underwear dresser drawer. He spend over $30,000 on dinners. That my good friends is a lot of lobster and steaks. How can this guy lived with himself knowing he stole it from the rich, and spend it on himself and his so call friends. Didn't they know where all this money was coming from? All that extra cash should have gone to charity instead it went in Bingo's pocket and friends, I guess he is more important than people no having much to eat or dieing from a disease. Now that we got up to him, lets see how many friends he has now! I am glad I am not in his shoes, and you people voted him on again on the HOA and his wife to the CDD. My this gives me a hell of a headache.

No comments: