Sunday, August 1, 2010

Golfing Hit Man

Two old
>friends were just about to tee off at the first hole of their local golf course
>when a guy carrying a golf bag called out to them, 'Do you mind if I join you? My
>partner didn't turn up.'
>
>'Sure,' they said, 'You're welcome.' So they started playing and enjoyed the
>game and the company of the newcomer.
>

>

>

>
Part way
>around the course, one of
the friends
>asked the newcomer, 'What do you do for a living?'
>
>'I'm a hit man,' was the reply.
>
>'You're joking!' was the response.
>
>'No, I'm not,' he said, reaching into his golf bag, and pulling out a beautiful
>Martini sniper's rifle with a large telescopic sight. 'Here are my tools.'
>
>'That's a beautiful telescopic sight,' said the other friend, 'Can I take a look?
>I think I might be able to see my house from
here.'
>So he picked up the rifle and looked through the sight in the direction of his house.
>
>'Yeah, I can see my house all right. This sight is fantastic. I can see right
>in the window.' 'Wow, I can see my wife in the bedroom... Ha Ha, I can see she's
>naked!! Wait a minute, that's my neighbor in there with her......He's naked, too!!!
>
>He turned to the hit man, 'How much do you charge for a hit?'
>
>'I'll do a flat rate, for you, one thousand dollars every time I pull the trigger.'
>
>'Can you do two for me now?'
>
>'Sure, what do you want?'
>
>'First, shoot my wife, she's always been mouthy, so shoot her in the mouth.'
>
>'Then the neighbor, he's a friend of mine, so just shoot his dick off to teach
>him a lesson.'
>
>The hit man took the rifle and took aim, standing perfectly still for a few
minutes.
>
>'Are you going to do it or not?' said the friend impatiently.
>
>'Just be patient,' said the hit man calmly, 'I think I can save you a grand here.....'

No comments: