Friday, March 19, 2010

Paul Pontious

Paul Pontious has deleted all my shocking news on
lakeashton web site Shocking News. What the hell is wrong with this bird brain Paul. Joe Hunter does nothing about all the wrong doing this idiot does. He violated the Florida law, see LA Times Dec issue 2009 page 16, he dumps his Bingo cooler on the front lawn, writes idiots next to my name on all posters, Walks in the pool room shouting what an idiot I am in front of 20 pool players including a CDD member and he also said he had $30.000 in his pocket that he is going to keep, accuses me to Joe Hunter of things I did not do. Every time he sees me around my yard he shouts idiot at me and also three times at the club house. I don't talk to him why does he talk to me? This Joe Hunter has sends me letters telling me of things I did not do. One of which I was 1500 miles away in Boston when this incident happen. Does Joe Hunter send this Idiot Paul Pontious a letter to stop doing all this crap he's doing, like dumping the Bingo cooler on the front lawn? Everything that Paul Pontious does is OK by Joe Hunter. Everything he says to Joe Hunter he believes? That is why I call Joe Hunter a "do nothing". All he does is accuses people of things they have not done. I am the third person Joe has accused, things they have not done. I am now getting sick of this idiot Paul Pontious. He has deleted all my E-Mails I had on line. I am sending this message to all the CDD and HOA members, and Joe Hunter and also to the main office in Lakeland. Maybe I can get an answer, I know I can't get one from "Do Nothing" Joe Hunter. Give this bird brain Paul a call 863-875-0873 or send him an E-Mail at pbfp@tampabay.rr.com Thanks

No comments: