Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hamburg loaf dinner

The RVers must be getting sick of Hamburg loaf dinners. Tina is really something else. I notify her about the health violations at the Lake Ashton grill. She wanted to know about sizzling grill and Manny's chop house. So I e-mail her the information and she call it scam. She doesn't believe it. She said she was going to report me to the police. I just don't understand a woman like Tina. She even call my other half to tell her about me. She said I e-mail her 30 scam information notes. She sure knows how to lie. I just came out of the hospital after near death after 5 weeks and my other half spend 5 days in the hospital. Does she think we like to hear about her crap. She also took me off her scam list for RVers Go get in your RV Tina and go for a trip to DO DO land and take your Hamburg dinners with you.

No comments: