Monday, June 8, 2009

Margot Stevens, CDD Board

Margot seems to think that $71,000 is more than enough to pay for all the repairs on the roads here at Lake Ashton. She says this money is a gift from the developer. Where is she coming from? Like I said, when the Kitchen get hot, leave Margot, get out. I also find it very cheap for Margot to call Jack Van Sickle to call the police on me because she though I had a AK47. Yes, the police came over. I should have told them that Margot has a AK47. She came over my house one day and ask me to call the police if I saw anyone digging up the road. What the hell was she thinking? Keith Stevens wants to fine anyone with grass over so many inches. I can see why everyone on the CDD Board are very upset over Margot. Resign Margot, get out, go back to your knitting and painting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today at Lake Ashton, John Chickness was seen having lunch with Kim Keefer the LA 1 newly hired Engingeer with the firm PBSJ.

After lunch they spent 2 full hours touring ALL Lake Ashton 1 & 2 Roads.

The results will be forthcoming and much more will be discussed at the next CDD 1 meeting scheduled for July 10th 10 AM.

Every resident should attend and show an interest in this very important matter regarding our roads.

See you There.