Sunday, May 17, 2009

Redneck Test - Are You A Redneck?

Redneck Test - Are You A Redneck? Have you sported a mullet? Or thought about collecting old cars on the lawn? Then test yourself with this Redneck Quiz to see if you are a Redneck! Hurry! You hate going to the bathroom in the middle of the night because?

Because I hate getting out of my warm bed.
Because after I put my shoes on and grab a jacket, I need to find the flashlight.
Because if I had remembered to leave an empty beer bottle by the bed, I wouldn't have a problem. After a "roll in the hay", you turn to your lover and say:

"That was nice"
"I love you"
"Roll down the window"
"I noticed you got another tattoo" You always make sure you record this show.

Grey's Anatomy
The Office
WWE Monday Night RAW
NASCAR Who do you admire most?

The President
My parents
Jeff Foxworthy
Jack Daniels Do the directions to your house include one or more of the following phrases?

"...so then you turn off the paved road"
"...and you make a right at the sign for Bernie's Worms"
"...and we'll be parked right next to the apple tree."
None of the above. Prom is coming up. What are you most excited about?

This year we've got a limo.
This year my outfit is perfect.
This year my date has all their front teeth.
This year they'll have daycare there. Sometimes you can tell a Redneck just from their name. Which of the following is your name most similar to?

Billy-Ray, Ricky-Bobby, Cletus, Bubba, Jim-Bob, etc.
Bobbie-Sue, Dannielynn, Chastity, Charmaine, etc.
Roger, Carl, Stewart, William, Archibald, etc.
Elizabeth, Catherine, Madeline, Priscilla, etc.

No comments: