Sunday, April 19, 2009

Joe Hunter

Joe Hunter sure knows how to get on your back. He accuse me of taking water from the small pond next to my house by letter. I guess this must be Holy Water. He accuse me of placing my business card on people golf carts and ban me from using the facilities for one week when in fact I was in Maine at the time. He gave me hell for leaving my small rubber boat in Lake Ashton over night. I did not know he owns the Lake. He and Margot Stevens got Jack Van Sickle, now Mayor of Lake Wales to get the police over my house because they thought I had a AK-47. He also accuse me of bad conduct against Eddie Frye because I had my window broken by a cheap gofer who run away without paying for the window damage. I suggest that the gofers put money in a broken window fund. If Gofers can afford $3500 a year to play golf they should be able to kick in a few dollars for the run away cheap gofers who gives the other gofers a bad name. I guess he did not like this idea. I am still in his gun sight and it is just a matter of time I will receive another letter from the community dictator. Now you know the rest of the story. If you complain about Lake Ashton, you will received a welcome letter. Edmund King

No comments: