Thursday, April 16, 2009

Joe Hunter

I found out how much experience Joe Hunter has as the Lake Ashton Community director. Yes, the guy who accuses everyone of wrong doing even if that person was thousands of miles away. This guy should get himself a cheap camera so he will have positive proof of the wrong doing and then he bans that person from the club house for a week or so. This guy is a joke. Yes he was inventory controller at Manny's restaurant. And from this experience he is director of Lake Ashton. I called Mr Manny at Haines City 863-422-3910 and got my answer. I believe the Developer should replace him with a professional director with experience. There are lots of directors looking for a job, lets put an ad in the newspaper and get a honest director for Lake Ashton. If you agree please E-Mail me at lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com Thanks

No comments: