Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jack Van Sickle

Mr. Jack Van Sickle, City Commissioner is using his position and office to scare residents of Lake Ashton that are in his opinion disagree with Joe Hunter and his boss Larry Maxwell the management or the developer. Jack Van Sickle called the police on me on February 2, 2009 for a article I wrote on my Blog called lakeashtontalk after I complain about someone breaking my window with their golf ball and running off without notifying me of the accident. If they can afford to pay $3600 to play golf here and yet they have no money to pay for broken windows.. He seems to think this is OK, nothing is wrong with this. To replace this window it cost approx $150.00 because you can't remove the window from the frame. My Blog is call Lakeashtontalk and it is about everything that goes on here at Lake Ashton. I wrote in an article that the next time someone breaks my window, I'll have my AK47 ready for the next golfer. This was only an expression not a treat. It did not say I'll use it, It simply said I'll have it ready. It seems I should have said come on in and will have ice cream, cake and hot coffee and I'll pay all the expenses. For someone such as a Commissioner to call the police on such a dumb thing about an article needs to have his brains checked. This means that all the news articles that the News Chief and the Ledger writes that he disagrees with , he should call the police on you too, you are no different than my Lake Ashton Blog.

Jack Van Sickle was on the HOA Board at Lake Ashton for approx 2 years until he got voted out. He is a good friend of Larry Maxwell and Mr Maxwell is helping him to be elected as Mayor of Lake Wales in the near future. If he ever gets elected he will be calling the police on all his enemies and also on the News Chief Newspaper. You can't say anything bad about the management here at Lake Ashton or they will find some way of getting back at you. They have accuse me of a putting my business blog card on golf carts but I was in Maine at that time. I have my flight itinerary and electronic ticket receipt to prove it. They have also accused two other people of violations and one of them was in Pennsylvania at that time. Joe Hunter and his friends sure know how to screw things up. Did they offer an apology? No This is typical of the power these people have. They want you to feel cheap and shut-up and don't say anything bad about Lake Ashton or move out of Lake Ashton. They only want the people they can control and tell them what to do. This place is not a community but an institution run by an iron hand and a cold heart. As you can see he call the police to control me, but it is not going to work I am quite sure this will not be the end of his scare tactics.

No comments: