Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BINGO NO SMOKING AMENITY

UP DATE DEC 29,2008

Paul Pontius is not doing his job at Bingo on Monday night except calling numbers,
and then he makes mistakes. The added amenity facilities policy #11 says THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE CLUBHOUSE IS NOT A DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA. He must tell all Bingo players every Monday night about this new amenity lake Ashton law which was effective May 30, 2008. Believe me there not much you can do in this community. Don't do this, don't do that. They would need 100 policemen to enforce the amenities, and all of us would be kicked out of here. Paul, I will tell Joe Hunter about the smoking ban just like you told him about me. Monkey see monkey do.

I was sitting down facing my home last week enjoying and playing with my two cats when a golfer on the golf course drove by behind me on his golf cart and shouted "asshole". I had no idea who he was. I quickly got up ran over the bridge and down the golf course to catch the person and guess who the golfer was? None other than Paul Pontius. Is he going to disobey the amenity law by turning a blind eye about smoking at the front entrance of the clubhouse. Are some people exempt from this law? He added and sign this new amenity law. He was on the HOA committee at that time THIS AMENITY LAW WAS SIGN. And I did not know I changed my name to asshole, unless he was talking to himself.

Little did he know he was going to be in charge of BINGO just a few months later.

I am asking Joe Hunter, the community director to investigate the behavior of Paul Pontius, I don't enjoy being called an asshole, and the fact he did not notify the players at Bingo on the NO Smoking amenity law at the entrance to the Clubhouse that night. I did play Bingo on Monday night and at break time, I exit the doors of the clubhouse and saw seven smokers including one staff BINGO member smoking. The smoke was so thick, I could cut it with a knife. I got the xxxx out of there.

I will be expecting an answer from Joe Hunter. This ruling must be enforced.I have not heard from you after submitting a form for a fund raising show for Give Kids the World over 3-4 weeks ago. This show could be in the afternoon like the Red Skelton Show. Are you telling me the ballroom is totally booked for 2009?.
signature EDMUND W. KING

No comments: