Monday, July 7, 2008

Embankments along streams are being enforced

Plants have been planted along the stream embankments so the mud will not flow into the streams and into the lake. The high embankments with no grass or plants are sliding into Lake Ashton and making the Lake muddy. I told this to Joe Hunter and he said no way can this be true, he just don't listen. I call Southwest Florida Water Management District and they said I was right and made the developer correct the problem. Joe Hunter gets paid $150,000 a year and does nothing, I do everything and I get paid nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really seems strange as these so called embankments are now under water since our summer rains have returned. You really do not understand nature do you Eddy? Where in the world did you get Joe Hunter's salary figures or is this another one of you wild stabs at the truth? You really are a piece of work.

Anonymous said...

Could you please explain how you enforce an embankment? I know you can reinforce an embankment, but how do you enforce one? I bet that your level of intelligence really challenges a well educated person like Nancy.

Anonymous said...

Ed, intelligence is a measure of how smart a person, in your case it means " you are dumb as dirt "