Sunday, May 18, 2008

Refunable Deposit

We have a Joe Hunter Pal who lives in Paradise. He says you are given the covenants when you put down a deposit and it is refundable. This is bull. Lake Ashton developer still has my $5,000 deposit that I put down Three years ago on a new RV home that I was going to buy. They lied about the taxes being low, CDD and the MX and they never gave me the covenants or my money back after I found out how high the taxes were. I had to go to the sales office after I bought another resale home and pick up the 2 Lb book of covenants. Yes, there is a lot of sick people out there and I think he was the guy who made the mess in the Hot Tub the other day, and he is always on my web site. Please go read the L.A. Times or go jump in the Hot Tub. Its your cup of tea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any prudent buyer would have asked to read the covenants before they bought, and for the taxes, you should have called the county to see what the actual taxes were.

I have some swamp land to sell you. !!!

Anonymous said...

you sir are a NUT, you are like a saloon door, in that you both swing 2 ways.

Anonymous said...

They probably realized that you would be unable to read the covenants anyway. I am positive that there is no way that you could intelligently (that may be a word you have never seen before) interpret the covenants. It would have been a waste of paper to give you a set of covenants.